Oklahoma Appaloosa Horse Club
How to qualify:
- You must be a current OAHC member. Any horses used in the program must be registered with the ApHC; there are no restrictions as to age, registration type or ownership.
How to enroll:
- Send the completed Saddle Log enrollment form and fee to the Oklahoma Appaloosa Horse Club, 7902 NW 16th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73127 . Make check payable to OAHC
- There is a $25 annual enrollment fee per horse and rider combination, (this is in addition to your OAHC membership fee).
- All OAHC members are eligible to participate from the date the Saddle Log enrollment form is received by the OAHC through December 31. The enrollment period is January 1 through December 31 of each year. You may sign up midyear, but if your form arrives July 23, your hours logged start July 23 through December 31 of the current year.
- All horses used must be ApHC registered Appaloosas. All registration designations are eligible.
- Participants may register multiple Appaloosas, but you will be earning credit on a horse/rider combination. Each horse/rider combination will stand-alone on hours logged. Riders cannot combine hours from multiple horses enrolled.
- An enrollment form must be turned in per horse/rider combination for current year.
- Riders are not required to own the horses used in the program, all horses must be registered with the ApHC and riders must be a member of the OAHC.
- Log all hours spent riding on-line at http://www.okaphc.com/saddlelog click on the survey monkey link for the log form. You must log in per horse/rider combination on the survey. Each month's log will be disabled one week after the end of each month. If hours are not logged by closing of survey, hours for that month will not be counted.
Mail Saddle Log Enrollment forms to:
OKLAHOMA APPALOOSA HORSE CLUB
7902 NW 16th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
The Saddle Log Program is a great way for you to earn awards for the time you spend with your Appaloosa. Created for adults and youth to recognize the personal achievements and benefits of riding their registered Appaloosa on a routine basis. Whether you participate in trail rides, compete in shows, ride in parades, perform ranch work, or enjoy pleasure riding, each hour will count toward your riding log and enable you to receive recognition and awards from the OAHC.